Super tasty, super easy and you only need to use 1 bowl (besides your serving plates) meaning minimal washing up, yay!
-1 Tbspn honey
-Juice of 1 lime
-1 tspn tabasco sauce
-approx 90g rocket
-1 large carrot
-120g sundried tomatoes
1. Chop the halloumi into cubes
2. In a big bowl, mix the oil, honey, Tabasco sauce & lime juice together then marinate the cheese in it for at least 20mins
3. Next, heat your grill then remove the cheese from the marinade but keep the sauce and cook the halloumi under the grill for 5mins. Make sure the halloumi is a couple of inches away from the top of the grill, mine started to pop as it was too close!
4. While this cooks, grate your carrot and add it along with the rocket into the bowl with the marinade and give it a good stir, ensuring they get well coated
5. Lay out the rocket & carrot into your plates, add the tomatoes and when the halloumi is done cooking, add it on top, then dig in!